Well Conceived: A pre-pregnancy course to calm body and mind
“Finding hope and joy in your life”
Simple techniques can make all the difference to how you feel.
Men & women can apply:
You’ll learn and discover:
- How to set your S.M.A.R.T goals
- What your triggers are & how to make them work for you
- How to rebuild your self-esteem & confidence
- The physical & mental effects of stress
- How to turn those negative fertility thoughts into positive ones
- How to keep your sex life alive & buzzing
- Progressive muscular & sharp reflex relaxation techniques
- How to create your own visualisation and audio exercises
- How to reframe your view & take control of your life again
- How to trust yourself & set out your plans
- How to stay connected and focused
- Plus lots more
What do you get?
The course will consist of journals, videos, pdf downloads, assignments, audio files and laughter, plus make friends with like-minded people in the group. There will also be plenty of support from me & the group.
I will also be offering office hours for group coaching where you can get help on anything on the course you need help with.
Who am I & how can I help you?
Hi, I’m Kathy Rustell, I am a certified stress management consultant, life and mindfulness coach. I teach people how to keep their minds & bodies calm. The lessons you will learn on this course are non-invasive and will serve you for life.
Course will open Spring 2017 – Apply today to reserve a place
Please share this with anyone who you think will benefit